Assalamualikum, Ohaiyou, Welcome to my first blog
Darth's here
This is my first time creating a blog, the reason of why I create a blog is because here I can share my interest which is from the the name of my blog name Gad-o-tech is gadget and tech. People around me, my family, my friends, some in my facebook and twitter I post a lot of tech and gadget stuff, mostly about the phone and games and computers. So if you want to know about something, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer as best as I can and tell me if I got the wrong info or the old info and I'll try to search for the update
Also to other blogger, as I'm new to this hoping I get some advice from you guys or girls. Hoping to improve my blog from time to time so that's my welcoming speech.
Blog about 1.Smartphone(most important) 2.Games, Laptops, Desktops 3.Gadgets All Of This Is My Summary Of The Sources That I Read, The Picture Is From Copy Directly From My Source which I apologise if you're mad hehe cheers!
Labels
- Acer (1)
- Amazon (3)
- Android (129)
- Apple (106)
- Asus (1)
- Blackberry (10)
- Gad News (8)
- Gadget (17)
- Games (22)
- General (15)
- Google (15)
- HP (6)
- HTC (41)
- Huawei (2)
- Intel (1)
- LG (8)
- Logitech (1)
- MEEGO (16)
- MIcrosoft (21)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Motorola (22)
- MSI (1)
- News (125)
- Nintendo (3)
- Nokia (53)
- Nvidia (1)
- Playstation (4)
- RIM (14)
- Samsung (53)
- Security (1)
- Smartphone (79)
- SONY (15)
- Sony Ericsson (17)
- Symbian (13)
- Tablet (31)
- Toshiba (5)
- Update (1)
- Valve (1)
- Web OS (3)
- Webcam (1)
- Windows 8 (3)
- Windows Phone 7 (52)
- Xbox (1)
- ZTE (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment