Labels

30/06/2012

Does Tango improve Live Tile notification reliability?

Does Tango improve Live Tile notification reliability?:
imagePlaffo.com reports that readers have been finding that with the tango update live tiles which have stopped working and refused to update for some time suddenly started working again, with the system seems to be more reliable.
One writes:

The Live Title, have resumed work after upgrading to Tango.
I mean, I had a problem with Live Title, which had suddenly stopped working, then again after they had resumed and stopped. I tried everything (except Hard Reset) and did not go.
After months, I am informed and I found online WPCentral of people with my same problem!
Occurred when you installed so many applications that use this function, even if it is in the settings to "OFF" the Live Titles stop working.
In practice, a limit was applied to no avail …
I have 50 applications that use the Live Title I entered, but only 2 to ON and though it was wrong! So a couple of guys on WPCentral started to uninstall all the apps in the list and have suddenly started to work! This with Mango.
So in Tango, they finally have added a fix to this limit.
Now I always have my 50 apps in the list and 2 active, but now it works! :)
If you want to alert users, there is no need to reset … because they are useless ;)

Of course this may be simply the effect of the system being flushed by the update.  Have any of our readers noticed the same improvement? Let us know below.
Via Plaffo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment