Labels

29/07/2012

AT&T's Garnet Red Galaxy S III for vampires: we go hands-on

AT&T's Garnet Red Galaxy S III for vampires: we go hands-on:
AT&T's Garnet Red Galaxy S III for vampires: we go hands-on
While AT&T's been flaunting a rather patriotic red, white and blue Galaxy S III lineup since launch, the carrier's exclusive Garnet Red handset's been rather elusive so far, with pre-orders starting July 15 and deliveries expected July 29. If you've been eying Samsung's blood red $199 flagship, you'll be happy to know that we received our review unit yesterday and snapped a bunch of pictures, including comparison shots with the white and blue models. The phone is identical to its siblings other than the burgundy screen bezel and back cover, and the gunmetal rim running along its edge. It's a pretty gorgeous color scheme that's sure to attract vampires everywhere. Still unsure? Peek at our hands-on gallery below, then sound off in the comments.
Filed under:
AT&T's Garnet Red Galaxy S III for vampires: we go hands-on originally appeared on Engadget on Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:00:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

1 comment:

  1. I guess that would make me a vampire, and one that doesn’t sparkle! I was going to go for the white Galaxy SIII, but when I learned that a red version would arrive, I decided to wait. Many of my coworkers jumped on the chance to get a GSIII in blue or white, and they have had a good experience with theirs so far. I like to stream live and recorded TV to my current phone using the Sling Adapter that I have connected to my Hopper at home, so this phone would seem perfect for me. It’s pretty convenient using the Dish Remote Access app to stream when and where I want. I’m sure the wait for the phone will be worth it, but I am getting impatient! It’ll be nice to catch the Olympics on the phone once it gets here!

    ReplyDelete