Was the massively long single-player of Dragon’s Dogma not enough monster-slaying from Capcom to satiate your RPG cravings? Would another Gravity Rush for your PS Vita have you booting the handheld up in glee? If you answered yes to either of those questions, info from the latest issue of Famitsu will have you jumping with joy.
The Japanese magazine hints at a number of exciting possibilities that we may see from various well known developers. According to Andriasang, the mag shared the following:
- Yosuke Hayashi said there was a “variety of movements being made with the Ninja Gaiden series,” and Team Ninja is working on making the skin in the Dead or Alive 5 girls appear “soft.”
- Tecmo Koei’s Kenichi Ogasawara said he would like to create another Musou pillar for Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors along with an open world Warriors title.
- Square’s Naoki Yoshida wants to put Final Fantasy VII’s Golden Saucer in Final Fantasy XIV if possible; and Sony’s Keiichiro Toyama wants to create a sequel to Gravity Rush/Daze as well as create a hack and slash game.
- Capcom’s Hideaki Itsuno wants to create a sequel to Dragon’s Dogma, because the world is just two-thirds of what he had in mind, and there is still plenty he would have liked to have included in the game.
- Toshihiro Nagoshi said the Yakuza developers are interested in creating online games, but something more than just Yakuza Online, said the SEGA man.
We here at PlayStation LifeStyle found a lot to like about Gravity Rush and would love to see a followup from Sony’s development studio. Let us know what you would like to see come from one of Japan’s talented studios in the comments below.