Labels

09/08/2012

Motorola Teases New Android Phone; Launches on Friday?

Motorola Teases New Android Phone; Launches on Friday?:

From my experience, Motorola has made some really solid phones. I’ve like both the Atrix and the Atrix 2 and if you look at my review on the Atrix 2 you won’t second guess that I really like Motorola. That said, I’m really excited to see that Motorola has posted a teaser photo on its Facebook page indicating that a new device could possibly be coming on Friday. The photo is simply a picture of a phone blacked out with a bright red question mark on it.

What’s interesting is that though it indicates a new device is coming, many of us have been waiting to hear about the news of the Droid RAZR HD. It’s actually interesting that this has all popped up during all the speculation around this upcoming device. It really wouldn’t be a surprise if they ended up releasing this device. In fact, I fully expect it to be this device unless they pulled an Apple and kept something on complete lock down.

All we know about the device is that it’s going to be a 4G LTE device currently. I honestly hope this is the Droid RAZR HD we’ve all been waiting for. It’s also a possibility that this device could be the 4G LTE version of the Photon for Sprint, but that seems highly unlikely.

One thing that Motorola will be doing is posting a teaser every day until Friday when they completely reveal the device. I’m kind of wondering if they’ll be revealing enough for us to actually find out what it is by at least Thursday. In my personal opinion, I think it’d be kind of cool to beat Motorola to the device.

I also wonder how this new device will play out with Google now owning the company. Which could also mean an early Android 4.1 Jelly Bean download on the device, that or it’ll be stocked with it, who knows?

Whatever ends up happening we’ll make sure to keep you all up to date on the upcoming news with this teaser.

That said, what do you think of the teaser?

source: Talk Android

No comments:

Post a Comment